- Use Cases
Day in and day out, our dedicated research team is immersed in solving machine learning problems that no one has solved before. What's in it for you? You will develop, build and optimize machine learning, computer vision, natural language, and perception algorithms alongside the brilliant research team for Infrrd’s Intelligent Document Processing platform. Unlike in mega-companies, you’ll get to see your work in action, as you help build features directly used by our intelligent products.
Infrrd is one of the very few companies in the industry that is giving mega corporations a run for their money. How do we do this? With the help of a dedicated research team striving to innovate and push the existing boundaries of technology.
This brilliant team of Machine Learning Engineers is solving problems that have never been solved before. The AI research lab at Infrrd has been home to conducting experiments, building groundbreaking and award-winning solutions.
Join us and be mentored by engineers who developed patented machine learning technology. You will get to learn and grow at an exponential pace.
The field of AI is rapidly gaining momentum. AI will change the world the same way the internet did in the 90s. There has never been a better time to be a machine learning engineer.
Our ML team is solving problems that will change the way the next generation looks at data. You can be one of the contributors in building this new generation technology. We have multiple opportunities to join our ML team.
• They won the 2021 edition of the DocVQA challenge (Document Collection DocVQA task) organized by ICDAR 2021.
• They have received a patent grant for their technology innovation regarding data extraction from complex, unconventional images.
• They have a dedicated ML learning group that strives to learn upcoming technologies.
• Thanks to their outstanding contributions to our product, Infrrd is listed as a Sample Vendor in Gartner Hype Cycle for Natural Language Technologies, 2021.
As awesome as they are, working with our ML team is not for everybody. To be a good fit, you must:
• be self-motivated and proactive, willing to try new approaches and creatively solve problems
• thrive with challenges, seeking continuous growth and improvement
• be diligent and deliberate in your work
• be a thoughtful collaborator who builds relationships across teams
In a fast-paced world filled with never-ending rivers of documents and data, organizations continuously need smarter ways to work. Teams need flexible solutions that enable them to work faster while delivering higher levels of reliable accuracy than ever before. At Infrrd, we empower teams with
Intelligent Document Processing Solutions for Intelligent Work™.